Fast foods, processed and ready-made foods, as well as genetically modified foods contain harmful ingredients which misbalance our body’s pH levels. This makes our organism an acidic environment, susceptible to the development of many illnesses.
The foods on the list below will provide you with wondrous alterations in your life and general health.
5 Best Alkaline Foods
Each type of melon is about 8.5 pH level, and the melons are alkaline as well, thus they are amazing colon detoxifiers. Thanks to its abundance in fiber and the content of water which is 92%, water melon is quite incredible!
2. Swiss Chard
The Swiss Chard is packed with anti-viral and anti-bacterial components, it is a highly alkaline food as well, and can swiftly eliminate free radicals in the body.
3. Olive Oil
This happens to be one of the most utilized oils world-wide, and it is a powerful wellspring of monounsaturated fat acids and vitamin E.
The best wheat replacement is buckwheat. It is capable of boosting your energy levels, and it is the perfect breakfast which also protects you from cardiovascular illnesses.
5. Flax Seed
The flax seeds are a powerful wellspring of vitamin E and fiber. They can help deal with hot flashes in menopausal women and soothe inflammation effortlessly.
Other great alkaline foods:
- Broccoli – Reduces the cholesterol
- Garlic – Lowers elevated blood pressure
- Carrots – Improves vision, thanks to beta-carotene
- Berries – Rich in antioxidants
- Bananas – A super food
- Avocado – Improves cardiovascular health, packed with monounsaturated fats
- Lemons – Hinders from coughs and flu
- Alfalfa Sprouts – Regulates hormones and improves digestion
- Pineapple – Stimulates weight loss
- Grapes – Reduces the blood pressure, rich in antioxidants and vitamins
- Cucumber – 90% water and enhances skin quality
- Quinoa – Regulates blood glycose levels
- Seaweeds – Decreases acid levels and provides iron
- Grapefruit – Supplies vitamin C and vitamin A
- Cauliflower – Boosts overall health
- Sauerkraut – Packed with probiotics
- Brussels Sprouts – Anti-cancer properties
- Papaya – Detoxes the colon, organic laxative
- Oranges – Prevent and cures common cold
- Spinach – Supplies vitamins
- Mango – Cleanses our colon
- Parsley – Cleans out our intestines