The fat accumulated in the stomach increases the risk of severe health problems due to the fact that it disrupts the proper operation of the organs in the body they are connected to, for instance the liver and the heart.
Thus, by getting rid of those belly fat deposits you will be able to reduce the risk of various health issues and illnesses.
You might find it hard to believe that it is simple to get rid of these fat deposits; however we are to prove you wrong by presenting the perks of a static workout named the plank that is certainly going to change your mind.
This is a workout for the entire body however, it provides astonishing results.
You are to stay in the plank position for a specific time duration, 30 seconds – 5 minutes, and you are going to begin enjoying these incredible advantages:
- Melting abdominal fat and toning the body
- Improving digestion
- Improving flexibility and strength
- Improving body posture
- Reducing the risk of strains and injuries
However, for it to take effect you must do the plank properly.
These are the steps:
- Begin in a push-up position, aligning your hands right underneath the shoulders
- Next, ground the toes into the ground, and squeeze the glutes for the purpose of stabilizing the body
- Make certain not to lock the knees
- Neutralize your spine and neck by aligning the head with your back with a foot placed beyond the hands, works better if you focus on a spot on the floor
- Stay still for a certain amount of time.
As stated by Keith Scott, A.T.C., C.S.C.S., a Medford, N.J strength coach:
“The plank is helpful for the strengthening of the core, shoulders, arms, and glutes, setting a great foundation for heavy weight-lifting or playing extreme sports. Although you are static and aren’t lifting any weight, you must squeeze your abs to remain in the position all the time. “
We suggest you to give the following 3 week plank challenge a try, it is going to help you get the six-pack you have always dreamed of having!
Remain in the plank position 30 seconds each day, and slowly increase it to 1 minute.
Begin by holding the plank for 1 minute per day, and increase the duration as days go by.
Stay in the plank position for 2 minutes a day, and increase its duration for 3-5 minutes before the challenge ends.
Don’t back out and skip doing the plank for in 21 days your body will receive a full transformation!