The jelly-shaped masses of blood that appear as a result of an injury to stop you from bleeding excessively are called blood clots. The clotted blood dissolves once you have recovered from the injury, in the majority cases.
On some occasions, the clots that are created inside the arteries don’t vanish by themselves. They can cause pulmonary embolism and heart strokes.
Based on the CDC, strokes kill over 130,000 Americans each year
More than 795,000 United States citizens experience a stroke each year.
5 Warning Signs and Manifestations
- Arm or Leg: Leg hair fallout as well as abrupt or gradual pain, warmth, soreness and swelling.
- Abdomen: Diarrhea, severe stomachache and throwing up
- Brain: Eyesight issues, nausea, unexpected and severe headache, trouble speaking, and face, arms or legs weakness.
- Heart: Sweating, brain-fog, dizziness, shortness of breath, chest tightness or pain, and soreness in other upper body areas.
- Lung: Shortness of breath, racing heart, sweating and coughing up blood, sharp chest pain, and fever.
4 Natural Ways To Prevent Blood Clots
Nutritional diet: Staying away from processed and sugary food, trans fats, refined carbs and GMOs is the trick to avoid blood clots.
Physical activity: Avoiding the sedentary way of life and working out regularly is of high importance in terms of preventing blood clots.
Smoking: Smoking boosts the chances of blood clots.
Medication changes: Abnormal blood pressure, cancer and hormone drugs increase the chances of blood clots.
6 Natural Blood Thinners and Supplements
It is abundant in the protein referred to as fibrin which plays a vital role in preventing blood clots.
2. Vitamin C
A powerful antioxidant that preserves the health of the cardiovascular system.
3. Bilberry, Ginger, and Turmeric
These obstruct the platelets’ ability to clump, which is related to blood clotting.
4. Omega 3 Fatty Acids
It is contained in pumpkin seeds, walnuts, and fish.
5. Natural antibiotics
The most efficient organic antibiotics known to men are garlic, onion and olive oil.
6. Vitamin E
It prohibits oxidation. This vitamin’s optimal sources are foods such as almonds, kiwi, broccoli, avocado and dark leafy greens.